West Central Ohio Tax Reforms
The lowest state taxes in the Midwest and third lowest in the nation increases corporate profits and makes companies more competitive in a global economy.
- No tax on corporate income
- No personal property tax on machinery and equipment
- No tax on inventory
- No sales tax on acquisition of machinery and equipment
- No tax on out-of-state sales
- A low, flat-rate of 0.26% on sales to Ohio companies
Ohio’s tax structure allows you to boost ROI and invest in productivity.
*Ernst & Young’s recent study ranking U.S. states by tax burden on new investment ranks Ohio as the third lowest state for effective tax rates on new investment. The study identified Ohio’s ETR at 4.4%